Librarians adapt stories, songs, and crafts to match the ages and attention spans of the children attending. Storytime is a fun way to introduce children to books and reading. Parents are encouraged to come and learn how to foster early literacy skills. Librarians answer questions about books and library services, and teach parents how to interest their children in books.
Come a few minutes early. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. An adult guardian must remain with babies and younger children during storytime.
Cesar Chavez Storytime:
- Family Storytime: Thursday, 4:00 PM- 5:00 PM
- Reading to Dogs: Saturday, 10:45 AM
El Gabilan Storytimes:
- Pajama Storytime: Tuesday, 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- Family Storytime: Wednesday, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Reading to Dogs: Wednesday, 3:30PM- 4:00PM
- Snappy Time: Thursday, 4:00PM- 4:30PM
- Pajama Storytime: Thursday, 7:00PM- 8:00PM
- Family Storytime: Saturday, 11:00AM- 12:00PM